- Fred Haas Toyota Country
- Houston, TX 77070
- Automotive Sales and Repair Services
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Years of experience
- 1+ to 2 Years
- Education Level
- High School or equivalent
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- contact Teresa Brooks 281-357-4000 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Automotive Billing and Title Clerks
About the Job
Fred Haas Toyota Country is looking for a Full-Time Experienced Automotive Title Clerk / Billing Clerk to join our team.
Automotive Billing Clerks receive and process paperwork from the F&I department. Post Vehicle sales and purchases. Input inventory control information.The automotive Title Clerk processes car deals, verifies costs, including costs of reconditioning and equipment add- on’s and prepares legal transfer of documents to DMV.
EXPERIENCE with Automotive Vehicle Billing Preferred
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare tax and title documents.
- Submit all legal transfer documents to the DMV.
- Receive and process paperwork from the F&I department.
- Prepare payoff checks for new vehicles and trade-ins.
- Post vehicle sales and purchases.
- Costing deals and finalizing to accounting
- Preparing and finalizing swap paperwork and wholesale paperwork
- Reconciliation of General Ledger accounts
- Prepares invoices, listing items sold and service provided, amounts due, and credit terms.
- Prepare title work including processing all new and used vehicles for registration.
- Processing Incentive Rebates
- Input inventory control information.
- Register extended service policy contracts.
- Prepare trade-in vehicle jackets.
- Ensure that name and address files are updated on an ongoing basis.
Job RequirementsComputer skills are necessary for automotive title clerks / billing clerks. A successful candidate will be highly organized with an eye for detail.
Our ideal candidate will offer the following:
- Must have previous automotive dealership experience in a title clerk or billing clerk role
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as sales agreements, tax and title documents, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- General accounting knowledge
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, employees and the general public.
- Valid U.S. driver's license
*We offer competitive pay and company benefits.*Join our team as an automotive title/billing clerk - apply today!